Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Confession of the Word

I was impressed by the Lord yesterday that today is to be a day of confession and declaration of His Word.

I can do all things through Christ, the anointing, which strengthens me.
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I draw my strength from Him, that strength which His boundless might provides.
The Lord is my rock and my strength, my stronghold in the time of trouble.
He will hide me in His pavilion from the strife of tongues.
No weapon formed against me will prosper, and every tongue that rises in judgment against me I shall condemn, I shall show to be in the wrong. This righteousness, security, peace, triumph over opposition is my heritage as a servant of the Lord.
The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
My dear Heavenly Father loves me. He loves me with the same love with which He loves Jesus. That love is in me. The love of God is shed abroad, poured forth in my heart by the Holy Spirit.
I love the Lord with all my heart, my mind, my soul and my strength and I love my neighbor as myself.
The perfect love of God in me casts out, flushes out all fear.
I am fear free and faith filled.
God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
I am delivered from the bondage of fear.
Jesus has delivered me from fear into love. His love is the power that sets me free.
I AM FREE!
I am a believer and not a doubter.
The Word of God is true in my life.
I believe God’s Word is true for me personally, every jot and every tittle of it.
I choose life, the life of God in every situation and circumstance of my life.
I am an overcomer. I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.
God sent His Word and healed me and delivered me from destruction.
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him and without Him was not anything made that was made.
He has made all things. He has made me. He has created a good life for me.
Jesus came that I might have and enjoy life, have it in abundance, to the full, until it overflows.
I choose to believe that God’s Word is working in my life. It is working to set me free from poverty, lack, failure, defeat, sickness and disease and death. God’s Word is working in my life.
Out of the abundance of God I have received one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing. I have received His favor. I have received His gifts. They are heaped upon me and overflowing.
I am surrounded with favor. Favor goes before me and behind me, clearing the path for me. I am favored of God.
Everything I set my hand to prospers and comes to maturity.
I am prosperous in all that I do.
The words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart line up with God’s Word and I refuse to speak or think anything else.
I call those things that be not as though they were and they become.
God’s Word will not return to Him void, without producing anything, but it shall prosper in the thing where it is sent.
God’s Word never fails because God never fails. God is love and Love never fails.
I receive all that God has for me. I will not be without anything that He has set aside for me.
I will fulfill the destiny that God has for my life. I know the plans He has for me and they are good.
I am God’s workmanship. I am created in Him to accomplish the assignment He has called me to do.
I am a thankful person. I am thankful for all that the Lord is doing in my life. I have a heart of thanksgiving and praise for the fullness of life that God has given to me.
I am blessed. The Blessing of the Lord is operating in my life all the time. The Garden of Eden is being produced all around me, wherever I go. Prosperity is all around me. I am prosperous. I am prospering and I am in health because my soul is prospering. Everything I do prospers and comes to maturity.
Thank You, Lord, for giving me finances not only to take care of me but to supply those in need. Thank You for money to do what you want me to do.
Your plans and purposes for me are being fulfilled even now as I speak. My life is full and rich because of Jesus.
I am living days of heaven on earth in my spirit, my soul and my body, my marriage and my family and my home and my job.
I hear my Father’s voice and the voice of a stranger I will not follow. He is the Light of the world Who lives in me and makes me the light of the world. Love Himself lives in me and loves through me. Zoe, God’s life, is abiding in me and producing an abundance of life. I shall declare the glory of the Lord.