Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Redeemed From What? Part 2

Let’s continue our confession of what we have been redeemed from. This may sound repetitious to you but it is very important that you see what you have as a result of Christ setting you free.

"I am redeemed from boils.

I am redeemed from tumors.

I am redeemed from malignant diseases, which cause a discharge.

I am redeemed from scurvy (bleeding gums and livid skin patches).

I am redeemed from scabies, hives, rashes, and all skin diseases which cause an itch.

I am redeemed from madness (insanity). I have a sound mind and keep a clear head in every situation.

I am redeemed from blindness.

I am redeemed from confusion and the unsettling of the mind.

I am redeemed from indecision for lack of direction.

I am redeemed from being robbed.

I am redeemed from others sleeping with my spouse.

I am redeemed from others taking (stealing or confiscating) from me what I have built for myself.

I am redeemed from others gathering and taking (stealing or confiscating) my harvest from me. I have sown my seed and I will reap an abundant harvest.

I am redeemed from my animals being taken from me.

I am redeemed from my transportation being repossessed.

I am redeemed from my belongings being taken from me and given to my enemies.

I am redeemed from my sons and daughters being taken from me and given to another people. My hands are given power to prevent this.

I am redeemed from strangers consuming the fruit of my labor.

I am redeemed from being oppressed and crushed continually.

I am redeemed from being driven crazy by the things that I see.

I am redeemed from both leprosy and elephantiasis.

I am redeemed from infirmities of the knees and legs.

I am redeemed from permanent runny sores that cannot be healed.

I am redeemed from being brought into slavery and forced to serve other gods.

I am redeemed from being jeered at for lack of blessing in my life.

I am redeemed from the worm eating the produce of my vine."