Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Redeemed From What?

This week we are going to do some confessions. It is always good to confess the Word of God, to hear yourself speaking it. When you speak, you hear with your inner ear and your outer ear as well. You hear your voice inside you and your ears hear you speaking.

The next three days we are going to confess what we are redeemed from in Deuteronomy 28. Let’s get started.

Galatians 3:13 and 14 and 29 says that Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me, that the Blessing of Abraham might come on me through Jesus Christ, that I might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. I belong to Christ, and if I am Christ’s, then I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the promise of God.

I am redeemed. I am redeemed from the hand, the power, the strength of the enemy. Christ has set me free. I have been bought with His blood out of the kingdom of darkness, out from the authority of satan, out from the authority of principalities and powers, from the works of satan. I have been bought with a price. I am not my own. I belong to Christ Jesus, my Lord and my High Priest, my Bridegroom and my soon-coming King. Hallelujah! He has set me free. The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. As I speak and release the Word of God, I am releasing the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus on my behalf. The Life of God is working in me and for me. I have been translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, Jesus Christ. He is my Lord, my Savior, my redeemer. I am free.

These declarations of faith will be taken from The Complete Personalized Promise Bible on Health and Healing by James Riddle, Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

“I am redeemed from the curse of the law. (Gal. 3:13)
I do not have to tolerate the curses of the covenant, for I am in Jesus and am firmly established in His righteousness. (Gal. 3:16)

I will not allow any of the curses of the Law to come upon me and overtake me.

I am redeemed from confusion and rebuke in the enterprises I undertake.

I am redeemed from destruction and shall not perish before my time.

I am blessed to live a long, full, and satisfying life. (Psalm 91:16)

I am redeemed from all pestilence which brings agonizing death.

I am redeemed from tuberculosis, cancer, and the progressive wasting of the body.

I am redeemed from fever.

I am redeemed from inflammation.

I am redeemed from the effects of drought.

I am redeemed from blight and decay.

I am redeemed from mildew.

I am redeemed from the sun scorching my garden.

I am redeemed from the ground choking my roots.

I am redeemed from powdery soil and dust.

I am redeemed from being defeated by my enemies.

I am redeemed from the fear of my enemies."