Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Mouth

Here is what our mouth and lips should be saying continually. Look at Psalm 71:8,15,23,24 in the Amplified Bible. Once again, these verses are excellent confessions.

My mouth shall be filled with Your praise and with Your honor all day.

My mouth shall tell of Your righteous acts and of Your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is more than I know.

My lips shall shout for joy when I sing praises to You, and my inner being, which You have redeemed.

My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long….


Our mouth, our tongue, our lips are to talk of God’s righteousness all the day long. We are to fill our mouth with praise and shouts of joy to the Lord. We do this because we are so happy we are redeemed, bought with the price of Jesus’ blood out of the hand of the enemy, satan, and his stealing, killing and destroying. We praise God all day long because He has delivered us; He has saved us. What He did for us and does for us is so much we cannot count all of the things He does for us.

All day long, and actually all night until we go to sleep, we are to be extolling the Lord with our mouth, lips and tongue.

Praise Him! Honor Him! Extol Him! Shout to Him with joy! Talk of His goodness!