Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, September 01, 2008

God's Written Moments

God has written every moment of my life before I ever live it. He has painted every scene before I step into it. He already knows me. He already knows when I will get it right and when I will mess up. And yet, He still loves me unconditionally, eternally, without deviation or change. Get a grip on this fact. GOD LOVES YOU. HE LOVES YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.

Psalm 138:8 in the New Living Translation tells us that the Lord will work out His plans for our lives. Why? For His faithful love endures forever. This is a settled fact. It is the word of God.
H-e w-i-l-l w-o-r-k o-u-t H-i-s p-l-a-n-s f-o-r m-y l-i-f-e!

Regardless of where you are right now, God is working out His plans for your life. Even if you think you are totally in the wrong place and out of the will of God, He is still working. He never gives up on you. He never backs off from you. He is working on your behalf, most of the time behind the scenes.

And if you are totally right smack dab in the middle of God’s will and plan for your life, He is still working, developing the pathway of preparation for the rest of your life. I think that is pretty awesome and very reassuring.

God is in there for me 24-7. When I ask Him to guide me, He does. When I don’t ask Him to guide me, He is attempting every way possible to cause me to allow Him to guide the ship of my life.

What an awesome God we serve. He is working out HIS plans for my life because He loves me forever, eternally, without wavering. I consider that fact to give me such confidence. There is an assurance that comes from trusting God’s ability to work all things out in my life. He is always there to carry out His plans.