Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Wellness Road, The Prosperity Road, Part 4

Here is a daily confession we can make for true prosperity.

CONFESSION FOR TRUE PROSPERITY

All is well!
I am prospering in every way.
I make my way prosperous.
I succeed in reaching my destination in life’s journey by meditating in the Word day and night and doing what it says.
I am going forward.
I am advancing.
I am increasing.
I am succeeding
I am gaining, increasing, growing and attaining everything good.
I am achieving the desires placed in my heart by God.
I delight myself in Him.
He places His desires in my heart and I achieve them.

My body is well.
It is healthy.
It is sound ---- free from sickness and disease.
All the organs of my body are operating freely in their natural functions.

Shalom!
All is well!
According to Psalm 29:11 the Lord has blessed me with peace, shalom.
He has blessed me with health, safety, prosperity, happiness, rest, wholeness, completeness.
I am whole in every way.
I am prospering.
My body is healthy.
My soul is prosperous.
Shalom! All is well!