Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lord, Keep Me

We finish Psalm 139 with these words.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts.
Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

This is a prayer in itself.
Lord, keep me on the right path.
Show me things that upset you.
Point out to me anything that offends You.
You know my heart, Lord; You are the One Who knows my thoughts.
So, with that in mind, Lord, show me thoughts that you don’t like. Show me thoughts that will harm me. Show me thoughts that will protect me and keep me in the right path. Show me thoughts that will bring me your Blessing. Keep me thinking Your thoughts because they are the ones that will produce the right results in my life.

Lead me along the path of everlasting life. God’s life is zoe life, no death in it, no lack in it, no sickness and disease in it, nothing but pure life. My prayer for you and for me is that God leads us along His pathway of life that is forever pure, eternally blessing, always producing the fullness of God’s realm in us.

Oh, God, thank You for creating us so wonderfully and allowing us to be Your children. We consider it a privilege to know You and to be counted as Your children.