Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

God's Written Will

God the Father willed to me righteousness, health, wealth, prosperity, well-being, peace, joy, love, all the fruit, all He has, when Jesus died. It was all part of the will. In the will (my Bible) is a list of all the things I have been made an heir to, all the things I inherited as a result of the death of my brother Jesus. He gave everything He had to me; it is all mine now. I am rich. He gave me everything I would ever need to be a victorious, overcoming Christian (little anointed one) in this world.

How do I access what has been willed to me? First of all, I must read the will to know what has been given to me. Then, all I have to do is to receive it. How do I receive it? With my mouth, I say, I receive __________ (whatever it is in the will that you need to access) NOW. It is all ours NOW, today, this moment. What part of the will have you received? It is quite a will, far superior to any will that any human being wills to me.

Through the death of Jesus Christ, I have access to all that the Father has for me. Jesus took my sins, that I might be made righteous. He took my sicknesses and diseases, that I might be made healthy. He took my poverty, that I might be made wealthy. He took my anxieties, that I might have peace. He took my fear that I might have faith. He bore it all—not one thing was left out. The Father didn’t say—oops, I forgot something; Jesus, come back here; this is not complete. When Jesus said, It is finished, it was finished for all eternity. Everything was done, completed, a done deal. Everything I will ever need has been provided and released for me on this earth, to do what I have been called to do, whether I am a housewife, a doctor, a bricklayer, a car salesman, a minister, or whatever I am.