Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Confession of God's Word

Yesterday we confessed the Word of God concerning entrusting to the Lord our lives and those things which concern us.

Today, let’s make some positive confessions for ourselves.

God’s Word is my confession.
The Word of God and the Holy Spirit of God are within me.

Father,
You sent Your Word and healed me and delivered me from destruction.
Your Word has become a part of me.
Your Word flows in my spirit, my soul (mind, will, emotions) and my body.
Your Word flows to every cell of my body----floods my cells with life, your blood.
Your Word restores me.
Your Word transforms me.
Your Word is manifest in me.

As I yield to your Word,the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus takes over, frees me from the law of sin and death.
That Spirit of Life, Your Life, is quickening, energizing every cell in my body.


Sickness, fear, oppression has no power over me.
God, Your power no foe can withstand.

As the blood pumps through my body, even so, the Word of God, the Spirit of God, the blood of Jesus courses through my blood vessels, arteries and veins with every heartbeat. Every breath I breathe is God-breathed, God-indwelt.

The Word of God, the Spirit of God, the blood of Jesus cleanses me and replaces the old with the new, bad with good, death with life.

I apply the blood of Jesus to everything----
My time, my vision, my ability to hear from God clearly and my right to walk in His Presence and not be deceived.
I pray the protective covering and coating of the blood of Jesus over my spirit, my soul (my mind, my will and my emotions), my body and over everything I own or possess or are concerned with.

I am delivered from the authority of darkness and its results (sin, sickness, poverty, lack, defeat, failure, the devil).

Lord, I ask You to strengthen weak areas in my life with Your Strength, Your Might.

Holy Spirit, thank You for showing me things to come and preparing me to stand firm against the wiles of the enemy. I put on the full armor of God that I may stand firmly in my place, not moving from my position of victory, power and authority. I am an overcomer.

I am of God. I belong to God. I have already defeated and overcome the agents of antichrist because He Who lives in me is greater, mightier than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4, Amplified Bible).

Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, I am so grateful that your desire for me is that I prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John 2). I am prospering. I am in health. My soul is prospering.