Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My Always God

God is a 24-hour God. We get up with Him. We shower with Him and get ready for the day. We eat breakfast with Him. We go to work with Him or shop with Him. We eat our lunch and dinner with Him. We go to bed with Him. We sleep with Him. He is with us all the time. He says that He never leaves us nor forsakes us. He is always there, on the good days and on the bad days. He is there when everything is grand and glorious. He is there when things are nasty and upsetting. He is there.

I don’t know about you, but it gives me so much comfort to know that God is with me regardless of what is going on in my life or around me. He cares for me and watches over me to bring me to a place of abundance all the time. He has so many ways of bringing me into His place of soundness and wholeness. He gives me assurance that all is well. Yes, all is well with Him in the driver’s seat. He knows far more than I do. There is such a sense of well-being when I yield to Him in my life. After all, He is the One Who created everything. So, it is perfectly logical that He is the One with the ability to maintain what He created.

We would lose less sleep and have less stress in our lives if we allowed God to do His job. He is an excellent care taker. He takes care of us.