Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

God Gave Me Life

Job 33:4, Amplified Bible
[It is] the Spirit of God that made me [which has stirred me up], and the breath of the Almighty that gives me life [which inspires me].

Personalized Confession:

Holy Spirit of God, You have made me. You created me from the foundation of the world. You saw my every cell before You ever created me. You saw my eyes and ears and all the parts of my body. You saw the way I would speak and act and live in this world. Thank You that You created me. I am so grateful for my birth. I am even more grateful for my new birth in You. I am born of the Spirit of God. God is my Father. Almighty God, You are my Father. You are the One Who gives me life. You are the One Who breathed the breath of life into me and I became a living being. How totally wonderful that You breathed Your life into me. Now I live, not by my own power, but by Yours. Your might, Your power and strength are mine because I am born of You. Almighty God, You are my God. I have Your life flowing through me. That flow of life is abundantly supplying me with strength and vigor and power. Your breath has given me life.