Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, September 14, 2009

New Creature

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Confession:

I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Therefore, I am in Christ. I am in the Anointed One, and I am carrying His anointing. He gave it to me. He has made me a new creature. I am a new creation. I am literally a new person. I am a new species of being. There is now another species on this earth----Christian----and I am that new species. I am a Christian. I am a new creature. I am new. The old things have passed away. They are gone. ALL things are become new in my life. I am a new being. I am a God being, with His attributes and qualities. I am in Him. I am no longer my own. My old self is gone. He and I are one. We are one now. I am united with Him. He is in me. I am in Him. We are one. We’ve been melded together. All people see is a Christian. I am yielding to Him so that people will see Jesus Christ and not me.