Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Fullness, Part 2

In Jesus Christ is the fullness of God. In you is the fullness of God if Jesus Christ is your Savior and Lord. In Ephesians 1:22,23, Amplified Bible, we read that He is the Head of the church which is His body, the fullness of Him Who fills all in all for in His body (that’s us) lives the fullness of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere with Himself. Isn’t that good news! You are full of God! That’s the way God set it all up. His man is to be the image of Him, exactly like Father. True humility is not saying we are unworthy. True humility says that we are so honored to be like our heavenly Father and to act like His child. That brings great glory and pleasure to Him.

Today we will make a personal confession from scriptures concerning Christ in us Who is our hope (our earnest, white-hot expectation) of glory (His presence manifested on this earth) Colossians 1:27.

Colossians 2:3,6,7,10; Romans 6:18; 1 Corinthians 2:18; Colossians 4:12; 1 Corinthians 3:21,22,23

In You Jesus Christ all the treasures of divine wisdom – comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God – and all the riches of spiritual knowledge are stored up and lie hidden.
I have received You as my the Lord.
I walk, regulate my life and conduct myself in union with and conformity to You.
I conform to Your divine will, Lord, in thought purpose and action.
I have the Your mind, Christ, and do hold the thoughts, feelings and purposes of Your heart.
I have the roots of my being firmly and deeply planted in You.
I am fixed and founded in You.
I am being continually built up in You.
I am becoming increasingly more confirmed and established in the faith.
I am abounding and overflowing in faith with thanksgiving.
I am complete (having no deficiency, full) in You, Who are the Head of all principality and power, Whom You disarmed, stripped of their authority (Colossians 2:15).
I stand perfect and complete, filled in all Your will, God.
All things are mine. I am Christ’s and Christ is God’s.

Because of Jesus Christ, you and I are full of the nature, the essence of God, His very being. Isn’t it wonderful that God loves us so much that He has provided everything we need to live Godly, victorious lives while we are here on this earth! What we have to do is learn how to access His provisions for us in order to live victoriously. He has given us a manual (our Bible, His Word) to learn how to live consistently and precisely in His Kingdom. We have a teacher, the Holy Spirit, to show us how “to do it.” God’s fullness is in us.