Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, May 28, 2010

God Created All Things

God created all things. He created you and me. He knows us. He knows every desire we have, whether it is little or big. He knows our thoughts and the struggles we have in our thought life. He knows when we doubt and He knows when we are strong in faith. He knows all about our bodies. He created them. He knows all about our personalities. He created us. He knows all about our abilities. He put them in us. Do you get the picture? The One Who created us can be trusted. He is the One! He is the One True God! He cares deeply about us. He loves us intensely.

Let’s dwell in some scriptures today to increase our trust in God.

Psalm 115:9,10,12,15
I trust in You, Lord; You are my help and my shield.
The Lord has been mindful of me. He will bless me.
I am blessed of the Lord Who made heaven and earth.

Rev. 4:11
…He has created all things; for His pleasure, by His will they were created, brought into being.
That includes me!

John 1:3
All things were made and came into existence through and by Him and without Him was not anything made that was made; nothing came into being without Him.
Colossians. 1:16
…all things were created by Him and for Him.

Colossians 1:19
All fullness (divine perfection, powers and attributes) dwells in Him permanently.
Colossians 2:9,10
In Him dwells all the fullness of God.
I am complete in Him.
He’s the Head of all principality and power.

John 1:16 and 2 Peter 1:3,4
Out of His fullness I have received grace, spiritual blessing, favor, gifts ---- everything that pertains to life and godliness.
Through His Word I am a partaker of His divine nature.

Romans 11:36
All things originate with God and come from Him.
All things live through Him ---- all things center in and tend to consummate and to end in Him
Acts 17:28
….In Him I live and move and have my being.
To Him be glory forever! Amen----so be it!

It’s all about God. It all begins with Him, continues in Him and ends with Him. We are in Him. Therefore, we are safe and secure in Him. We can trust our Creator. What He creates, He can maintain. He is capable. He has the ability. He will take care of us.