Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Declare

Today we are looking at three scriptures---one is what the Lord declares over us and the other two are what we are to do. We are to speak of the Glory of God’s Kingdom and talk about His power. You see, when that is what we speak, we are saturating the atmosphere of the earth and the heavens with the Presence of God, Love Himself, Who is the greatest power in the universe. There is no greater power than He is. Decide to speak it and decree it and establish it forever. God has a future full of hope for all of us.

I challenge each of my readers for the next 30 days to saturate the atmosphere of this nation with continual speaking of the glory of God and the power of God. Release it into the very atmosphere around your home and your neighborhood and your city and your state and your country. I am challenging you to join with me. Then I want to hear from you. What happened? If you meet with resistance, double up on your speaking and don’t bow to the enemy. WATCH GOD MOVE! He is waiting for you.

Jer. 29:11 from KJV, NKJV, Amplified, NLT, NAS, The Message, Jerusalem Bible, The New English Bible, Complete Jewish Bible, James Moffatt Translation, NIV, Holman Christian Standard Bible, English Standard Version

This is the Lord’s declaration; it is Yahweh Who speaks:
For I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the Lord; they are thoughts of peace.
I know the plans I have in mind for you----plans for welfare, plans for peace, plans for good, plans for well-being, plans to prosper you, plans for wholeness.
For I keep in mind My purpose for you.
I alone know My purpose for you----prosperity and a long line of children.
I know what I’m doing.
I have it all planned out----thoughts and plans to give you a future and a hope in your final outcome, to give you an expected end, reserving a future full of hope for you.

Psalm 145:11
They shall speak of the Glory of Your Kingdom, and talk of Your Power.

Job 22:28
You shall decide and decree a thing and it shall be established for you and the light of God’s favor shall shine upon your ways.