Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I Will Praise Him

Isaiah 25:1, Amplified Bible
O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things, even purposes planned of old [and fulfilled] in faithfulness and truth.

Have you ever wanted to tell the Lord how wonderful He is and just didn’t have the words in your vocabulary to tell Him? Do you want to know one of the best ways to praise Him and tell Him what a wonderful God He is and how much you love Him? Tell Him with His Word. Look at the verse we just quoted.

Lord, You are my God.
I will exalt You.
I will praise Your name,
You have done wonderful things for my.
You have purposes for me that you planned long ago.
You have fulfilled those purposes in faithfulness and truth.

Take some time today to thank the Lord for His goodness. Sing and speak His Word to Him. It is music to His ears.