Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Confession of the Gospel of John, Part 2

Today, let’s finish our confession of scriptures in the gospel of John. Take these scriptures from the last two days and make them a part of your life, of your daily confession. They are powerful words that Jesus said before He was preparing to go to the cross. Although they were spoken to His disciples then, they are just as much for us today who have accepted Jesus into our hearts. God’s Word is so rich and so full of life and His power to do what we can’t do otherwise. Believe that the Word works in your life. Believe that God’s Word is true for you in your present life. Embrace His Word for yourself. Let His Word bring true life to you in whatever circumstances you find yourselves, in whatever situations you encounter. His Word will bring you through every time to victory. All you have to do is believe. You were created to believe. That is what you do naturally. Choose to believe the Word works for you personally—that’s what we call faith. When you act on what you believe , you are acting in faith.




John 16: 1,7,13-15, 27,33

Jesus has told me all these things so that I may not be offended and taken unaware and be caused to stumble and falter. The Holy Spirit, my Comforter, is in close fellowship with me. He is the Spirit of Truth and He guides me into all the Truth. He announces and declares to me the things that are to come, that will happen in the future. He takes of the things that are Jesus’ and reveals, declares, discloses, transmits them to me.

My dear Heavenly Father Himself tenderly loves me because I have loved Jesus and have believed that He came out of the Father. In Jesus I have perfect peace and confidence.



John 17:13. 15, 17, 19, 21-26

Jesus’ joy is made full and complete and perfect in me. I experience His delight fulfilled in myself. His enjoyment is perfected in my own soul. His gladness is within me, filling my heart.

Because Jesus has asked, I am kept and protected from the evil one.

I am sanctified, purified, separated for Jesus; I am made holy by His Truth, His Word of Truth. For my sake, Jesus was sanctified in the Truth.

We are all one just as the Father is in Jesus and Jesus is in the Father and we all are one in them, so that the world may believe and be convinced that the Father sent Jesus. Jesus has given to me the glory and honor which the Father has given Him, that we may be one even as they are one.

Jesus is in me and the Father is in Jesus so that we may become one, perfectly united, that the world may know and definitely recognize that the Father sent Jesus and that the Father has loved me even as He has loved Jesus. The Father has entrusted me to Jesus as His gift.

Jesus desires that I may be with Him where He is so that I may see His glory, which the Father has given Him. The glory is the Father’s love gift to Jesus. The Father loved Jesus before the foundation of the earth. Jesus has made the Father known to me and revealed His character, His very Being, and He will continue to make the Father known, that the love wherewith the Father has loved Jesus may be in me, felt in my heart because Jesus is in me.