Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Psalm 119 - Part 7

Today we are going to make another confession concerning vision from Pastor George Pearsons and then we will confess the rest of Psalm 119.

“I am a person of great vision. I was created in God’s image and after His likeness with His capacity for vision. I was born of God to dream, to create, to innovate, to pioneer, to explore, to invent, to see what has not been seen, to do what has not been done. My capacity for vision is enlarging. It is growing. It is expanding. It is getting bigger and bigger every day. My faith for God’s vision is stirred up. My faith for God’s vision is enlarging day by day. My faith is awake. My faith is alert. My faith is working. My faith is vibrant. My faith is producing results. My faith is getting stronger and stronger every day. I now speak to ____. I call you done. I have faith for ____ and vision for _____. My faith for God’s vision is stirred up. I receive Your perfect plan. I seek not my own vision but the vision of the Father. Heavenly Father, I am yielded to Your vision for my life and _____. I receive Your perfect plan for ____, for reaching out into my community and nation for greater demonstration of the spirit. I seek not my own vision. I seek the vision of the Father Who sent me. It is the Lord’s purpose for me that will succeed. Because the Lord is building my house, my labor is not in vain. The Lord makes me what I ought to be and equips me with everything good in order to carry out His will.” Prov. 19:21 AMP, Ps. 127:1, Heb. 13:20,21

I anticipate the night and wake to meditate Your Word.

According to Your lovingkindness, hear me speak, Lord; give me life according to Your righteous Word.

You are near, O Lord, and all Your Word is truth.

Concerning Your Word, I have known for a long time that Your Word is forever.

Give me life according to Your Word.

Great is Your tender mercy, O Lord; deliver me according to Your righteous Word.

Consider how I love Your Word; give me life, O Lord, according to Your lovingkindness.

Your Word is true from the beginning and every one of Your righteous words endure forever.

I rejoice at Your Word as one who finds great spoil, treasure, wealth.

I praise You seven times a day because of Your righteous Word.

I have great peace because I love Your Word and nothing shall offend me.

Lord, I have Your salvation and I do Your Word.

My soul keeps Your Word and I love Your Word exceedingly.

I have kept Your Word for all my ways are before You.

Give me understanding according to Your Word.

Deliver me according to Your Word.

My lips shall utter praise, when You have taught me Your Word.

My tongue shall speak of Your Word, for all Your Word is righteous.

Let Your hand help me, for I have chosen Your Word.

I have Your salvation, Lord, and Your Word is my delight.

Let my soul live and I will praise You; and let Your righteous Word help me.

I do not forget Your Word.