Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Redeemed From What? Part 3

This is the last day of our confession of those things we have been redeemed from. Keep your focus. This is your freedom that Jesus purchased for you.

"I am redeemed from sowing much seed, but gathering little harvest because the locusts (demons) have devoured it. All evil forces are bound and rebuked by the Lord! They cannot consume, steal, or restrain my harvest in any way! (Malachi 3:11)

I am redeemed from having much, but not having the oil of anointing. My wealth is covered by the burden-removing, yoke-destroying power of God. Therefore, the abundance of my possessions cannot bring me anxiety in any shape or form.
I am redeemed from having my sons and daughters go into captivity.

I am redeemed from having locusts possess all of my trees, the fruit of my ground, and the products of my labor [my paycheck].

I am redeemed from having a stranger to the covenant and promises mount up higher and higher above me, while I go down lower and lower.

I am redeemed from having to borrow, which would make me the tail and not the head.

I am redeemed from having curses pursue me, come upon me and overtake me until I am destroyed.

I am redeemed from being a sign and a warning to other people of what it is like to be cursed because I chose to reject the abundance of God’s blessings.

I am redeemed from having to serve my enemies.

I am redeemed from hunger and thirst.

I am redeemed from lack of clothing and being in want of all good things.

I am redeemed from having a yoke of iron around my neck until I am destroyed.

I am redeemed from being overcome by ruthless people.

I am redeemed from being besieged by a ruthless and powerful enemy.

I am redeemed from such severe famine that my only food would be my own sons and daughters.

I am redeemed from the strife that is caused by having all of my belongings taken from me.

I am redeemed from every sickness and plague that has a long duration.

I am redeemed from every disease that is bought upon the world.

I am redeemed from known sicknesses and unknown sicknesses.

I am redeemed from every sickness that has ever been or ever will be.

I am redeemed from being evicted from my land.

I am redeemed from myself and my loved ones being scattered and sent into slavery.

I am redeemed from having no rest from my labors.

I am redeemed from exhaustion in my heart [literally], my eyes, my mind, and my spirit.

I am redeemed from having my life hang in doubt so that I do not know what the future holds for me.

I am redeemed from being worried and having no assurance of what will take place in my life.

I am redeemed from hating life because of anxiety and dread due to the curses of the covenant.

I am redeemed from being sold again into slavery and hated so much that people see me as not even being worthy of bondage.

I am redeemed from all of this! None of it may come upon my life

I am in Christ Jesus and He has set me free!

Hebrews 9:11,12; Isaiah 40:2; 52:13-53; 12; John 8:32-36; 10:10; Exodus 15:26; Deuteronomy 7:15; Psalm 103