Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

God Is Full of Goodness

Today I am going to let scripture speak for itself. God’s Word is His voice in the earth. Take this as God speaking to you. Give forth declaration of His Word in agreement with Him and His declarations over you. Consider what each one of these verses is saying to you. Ask God to reveal Himself to you in His fullness in these scripture verses. Ask Him to teach you His ways. He waits for each one of us to ask Him to teach us and prepare us or train us that we may fulfill the plan God has for our lives. Our dear Heavenly Father delights in expanding our capacity that we may take in more of His goodness and mercy. What a truly wonderful God we serve! He loves each of us as if we were His only child. Hold that truth in your heart today as you read these verses and meditate on them.

Psalm 85:9-13 and Psalm 86:5,8-13, 15, Amplified Bible

"Surely His salvation is near to those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him, [and is ready to be appropriated] that [the manifest presence of God, His] glory may tabernacle and abide in our land."

Remember that salvation is an all-inclusive word meaning deliverance, security, safety, health, wealth, and prosperity in every area of our lives. It includes being born again and being made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

"Mercy and loving-kindness and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other."

We have available to us God’s powerful love which has placed us in the position of righteousness. We are in Him, and He is righteous. When we know our rights in this position of righteousness, we have peace or wholeness.

"Truth shall spring up from the earth, and righteousness shall look down from heaven.

"Yes, the Lord will give what is good, and our land will yield its increase."

God is a good God and gives us good things. When He is in our lives, increase is in our lives.

"Righteousness shall go before Him and shall make His footsteps a way in which to walk."

I love this verse. Righteousness goes before Him. I am following in His footsteps. Therefore, I am walking in righteousness, when I am following Him. I am in the right position when I am following Him. I am walking in my rights, that He has given to me. I didn’t deserve these rights nor was I worthy of them, but He loves me so much He wants to lavish His goodness on me.

"For You, O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive [our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever]; and You are abundant in mercy and loving-kindness to all those who call upon You."

God is so good. He readily forgives us and abundantly blesses us.

"There is none like unto You among the gods, O Lord, neither are their works like unto Yours."

"All nations whom You have made shall come and fall down before You, O Lord; and they shall glorify Your name."

"For You are great and work wonders! You alone are God."

"Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth; direct and unite my heart [solely, reverently] to fear and honor Your name."

"I will confess and praise You, O Lord my God, with my whole (united) heart; and I will glorify Your name forevermore."

"For great is Your mercy and loving-kindness toward me; and You have delivered me from the depths of Sheol [from the exceeding depths of affliction]."

"But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in mercy and loving-kindness and truth."

God is merciful toward all of us and delivers us from afflictions. He is a great God. We bow down before Him and worship Him with our whole hearts and glorify His name forever. We ask Him to teach us His ways, that we may live in His Truth all the days of our lives.