Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Overcame

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony….

Personalized Confession:

I overcame, I conquered, I subdued, I got the victory, the success over, the accuser, the devil, satan the deceiver, by the atoning blood of Christ, the Anointed One, Who suffered in my place to reconcile, restore me to agreement, unity with God. Jesus Christ, Your blood was poured out as an offering on my behalf to take care of my sin and all the consequence of that sin. Your blood was poured out to make me right with God. Thank You for shedding Your blood for me. Thank You for pouring out Your Life for me so that the death-dealing blows of satan are stopped.

I overcame, I conquered, I subdued, I got the victory, the success over, the accuser, the devil, satan the deceiver, by what I say (word----logos) of the Word of God (testimony).