Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Am Not My Own

1 Corinthians 6:19,20

What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price; therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.

Personalized Confession:

I am not my own. I am bought with a price. My Lord God, You have made me righteous and You have rights over my spirit, my soul and my body. I gave You those rights the day I got born again. I have Your righteousness, God, which is the right to Your life flowing through me. My body is the temple, the sanctuary of the Holy Spirit. You are in me, guiding me and directing me and giving me Your Wisdom to do what You have called me to do. My life is not my own. You are in charge. How wonderful to know, My dear Heavenly Father, that You are watching over me and directing my life. Today and every day, Lord, I thank You for being with me. Holy Spirit, You live in me and I have received You as a gift from God. I have been purchased and paid for with the precious blood of Jesus. So, I honor You, God, and bring glory to You in my body. I go where You tell me to go. I say what You tell me to say. I do what You tell me to do. My life is in Your hands. What a joy to serve You and know that You are my God.