Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, October 09, 2009

Abundance

This personalized confession is based on Deuteronomy 28:47, John 1:15, John 10:10, and Ephesians 1:3, Amplified Bible.

Personalized Confession:

I serve the Lord my God with joyfulness of mind and heart in gratitude for the abundance of all with which He has blessed me. Out of His abundance or fullness, I have received one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift heaped upon gift. Jesus came that I may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance, to the full, until it overflows. I am living in the overflow of God’s abundance, His good life, full of Him and His blessings. My dear Heavenly Father has provided His blessing to me, and I am receiving it in its fullness. Thank You, Lord. You are my awesome Father.