Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Harvest of Righteousness

It’s harvest time and let’s look at God’s Word concerning harvest. Every farmer wants a good harvest, one that is bountiful, one that is overflowing way beyond normal. That is the way we should be as sowers of God’s Word. We must expect a bountiful harvest.

James 3:18, Amplified Bible

And the harvest of righteousness (of conformity to God’s will in thought and deed) is [the fruit of the seed] sown in peace by those who work for and make peace [in themselves and in others, that peace which means concord, agreement and harmony between individuals, with undisturbedness, in a peaceful mind free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts].

Personalized Confession:

I am sowing the seed of God’s Word in my life and the lives of others. They are seeds of peace, sown in peace, spoken in an attitude of “all is well.” As I sow by speaking God’s Word, I sow with an assurance that God’s Word produces what it is sent to do. I am in agreement with God; I am in harmony with Him; my words of my mouth are in concord with His Word. My peaceful mind is free from fears and agitation. I am not disturbed. I am calm, and the shalom of God is operating in me, through me and around me. The harvest of the seed of God’s Word sown in peace is righteousness, being right with God and thinking His right thoughts and doing things His way. My life is in line with, aligned with God and His will in my thoughts and deeds. Praise God! I am in alignment with God and His way of thinking and His way of doing things. I reap a good harvest because it is the harvest of God’s Word (seed).