Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Protection Of His Presence

In Isaiah 4:5 in the Amplified Bible we read in the last part of the verse this: ...”for over all the glory shall be a canopy (a defense of divine love and protection).”

You hook that verse with Psalm 91:1 regarding the shadow of the Almighty God, and you see the protection of His glory, of His Presence, which comes as we worship Him. We dwell in the secret place of the Most High God, WHOSE SHADOW no foe can withstand. That shadow is God’s glory or His power. His power is like a canopy over us, defending us. His Glory is His defense for us of His divine love and protection.

When we are in the Presence of the Lord, there is no enemy who can touch us. In fact, Jesus told us in Luke 10:19 that He has given us authority to tread on serpents and scorpions (demonic forces) and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm us or hurt us. Satan may try to deceive us and lie to us and tell us that we can be touched, but that would be contrary to the Word of God. We are protected as we walk out our victory over whatever comes against us.

I have never done this before on a Pearls of Wisdom, but I feel impressed as I am sitting here writing this email to speak to one of my listeners. You are being pulled by the enemy in a direction you do not want to go, but you feel that you are helplessly being pulled. You know that it is not what the Lord wants for your life, but it is such a strong pull. I pray for you this very moment, in the name of Jesus, be delivered and set free NOW! Take this freedom. It is yours NOW!

Personalized Confession:

God has spread His glory over me like a canopy. It is my defender against all the wiles of the enemy. His love is sheltering me and protecting me from all the plans that satan has set against me. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High God, in His glory, in His presence. God has given me authority over all the power of the enemy. He cannot touch me. I am hidden beneath the wings of my Savior. I am free.