Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

My Rock

Psalm 95:1; 94:22; 89:26; 78:35; 62:2,6-8; 71:3; 31:2,3

Today let’s make a confession from a combination of all these scriptures on God as our Rock. In these times, we must rely on Him as the solidity of our lives, when other things are crumbling and breaking apart. He is our Rock. He does not break or even bend. He is stable forever. In Him we find our stability and strength.

Personalized Confession:

I will make a joyful noise to the Rock of my salvation. The Lord is my high tower and defense and the Rock of my refuge. I cry to Him Who is the Rock of my salvation. I remember that God is my Rock, and the Most High God is my Redeemer. He only is my Rock, my Salvation, My Defense, my Fortress. I shall not be moved. With God rests my salvation and my glory. He is my Rock of unyielding strength and impenetrable hardness, and my refuge is in Him.
I trust Him.
I lean on Him.
I rely on Him.
I have confidence in Him.
I pour out my heart before Him.
God is a Refuge for me----a Fortress and High Tower.
He is my Rock and Fortress.
He is the Rock of Refuge in which I dwell and a sheltering stronghold in which I may continually resort.
God is my Refuge, my place of security and strength and protection. He is strong. He gives me strength as my Rock.