Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Body - His Container

1 Corinthians 6:19,20; 2 Corinthians 6:16; 1 Peter 1:18-25; Colossians 2:3-9; 2 Corinthians 4:6,7

Personalized Confession:

My body is the temple, the sanctuary of the Holy Spirit. He lives in me. I am the temple of the living God.

I have received the Holy Spirit as a gift from God, and I am not my own. I am His own. I was bought with a price, purchased with a preciousness (the precious blood of Jesus, 1 Peter 1:19) and paid for. I am redeemed, purchased with the precious blood of Jesus. Through Him I believe in God.

I have been born again of the incorruptible Word of God which lives and abides forever, endures forever. I honor God and bring glory to Him in my body and in my spirit, which are God’s.

Christ the Anointed One, with His anointing, is in me and in Him all the treasures of divine wisdom (comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God) and all the riches of spiritual knowledge and enlightenment are stored up and lie hidden. In Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, and I am complete in Him, filled up to the full, having no deficiency.

I have this precious treasure, the divine light of the glorious Gospel, the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in my earthen vessel, my body.