Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Overcome

1 John 4:4, Revelations 12:11, 1 John 5:4, John 16:33

Personalized Confession:

I am of God. I belong to Him and have already defeated and overcome the agents of antichrist because He Who lives in me is greater, mightier than he who is in the world. I have overcome, conquered him (the accuser of the brethren, the devil, satan, the seducer, deceiver of all humanity in the world) by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (my witness to the truth of God’s Word). I who am born of God overcome the world. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith (the leaning of my entire personality on God in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom and goodness, Hebrews 4:2, Amplified Bible). Jesus has overcome the world; He has deprived it of its power to harm me and has conquered it for me.