Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Let's Make A Good Confession

It’s time for us to make some good confessions of the Word of God and general confessions based upon the Word of God.

Psalm 143:8-10
Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for on You do I lean and in You do I trust.
Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my inner self (my soul) to You.
Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; I flee to You to hide me.
Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Holy Spirit, lead me into a level country and into the land of uprightness.

Psalm 108:1; Psalm 57:7; Psalm 112:8
My heart is FIXED, (ESTABLISHED, STEADY, STANDS FAST, IS SUSTAINED, IS STEADFAST) in the confidence of faith, confident in the Lord.
A fixed heart sings and makes melody. My heart is FIXED and makes melody unto the Lord.
Psalm 111:7b
…all Your decrees and precepts are SURE, FIXED, ESTABLISHED and trustworthy.
Psalm 119:80
Let my heart be SOUND, SINCERE, WHOLEHEARTED, BLAMELESS in Your Word.
Psalm 119:112
I have inclined my heart to perform Your Word.
Psalm 119:133,134a
ESTABLISH my steps, direct my steps by means of Your Word.
Let not any iniquity have dominion over me.
Deliver me from the oppression of man.

I am led of the Spirit of God.
I am a person of faith.
I am righteous. I am healed and healthy. I am rich.
I am renewed in my mind and body.
I have the mind of Christ.
My youth is renewed as the eagle’s, strong and powerful and soaring as the eagle’s.

Wisdom Himself, Jesus, Who has been made unto me Wisdom, dwells in me.
In Him, Wisdom, is length of days, long life and riches, wealth.
He, Wisdom, is the Word of God.
The Word of God gives me Wisdom, Wisdom to live a long life, wisdom to get wealth, to establish His covenant on the earth.
I choose Wisdom.
I choose to believe.
I choose to believe I receive.
I choose faith.
All things are possible to him who believes.
I choose to believe.
Therefore, all things are possible to me.
I believe I receive.
And I act on my belief as the Holy Spirit directs and guides me.
His Word is alive, full of His life.
I choose the Word of God with His life, zoe, pulsating through it to me.

I am strong. He is my ever-sustaining strength.
My Father loves me as much as He loves Jesus and His love is in me now.

The unseen forces of the realm of God are working on my behalf all the time.