Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Established

1 Thessalonians 3:12,13; 2 Thessalonians 2:16,17; 2 Thessalonians 3:3; James 5:8 Taken from the KJV and the Amplified Bible

Personalized Confession:

May the Lord make me to increase and excel and overflow in love for all people. In this love He will strengthen, confirm and establish my heart faultlessly pure and unblameable in holiness in the sight of my God and Father, at the coming of my Lord Jesus Christ, the Messiah, with all His saints. My Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God my Father loves me. He has given me an everlasting consolation and encouragement and well-founded hope through His grace. He comforts and encourages my heart and establishes and strengthens me, making me steadfast and keeping me unswerving in every good work and word. My Lord is faithful. He will establish and strengthen me and set me on a firm foundation and guard me from the evil one. I will be patient. He is establishing my heart, strengthening and confirming me in the final certainty, for the coming of the Lord is very near.