Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stable and Fixed

Psalms 91:1; Psalms 57:7; Psalms 108:1; Psalms 112:7,8; Isaiah 33:6 Taken from KJV and Amplified Bible

Personalized Confession:

I dwell in the secret place of the Most High God, and I shall remain stable and fixed under His shadow, the shadow of the Almighty, Whose power no foe can withstand. His shadow is His glory which is a canopy, a defense of divine love and protection. My heart is fixed, O God, in You. I remain steadfast and confident in faith in You. Therefore, I sing praises and make melody in Your presence. In Your presence is fullness of joy for me. I am created in Your image, and my heart is established and steady in You. My heart is firmly fixed (on You and in You) as I trust, lean on and am fully confident in You, Lord. Because I have a fixed heart, there shall be stability in my life, an abundance of salvation, wisdom and knowledge; the reverent awe and worship of You, my God, is my treasure and Yours.