Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

God's Total Care For Me

Hebrews 13:5-9, 15, 20, 21, Amplified Bible

God Himself has said to me: I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not. I will not. I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down, relax my hold on you! Assuredly not! So I take comfort and am encouraged and confidently and boldly say: The Lord is my Helper. I will not be seized with alarm. I will not fear or dread or be terrified. What can man do to me?

I am convinced that God exists and that He is my Creator. He is Ruler of all things. He is the Provider and Bestower of eternal salvation through Christ to me. I lean my entire personality on Him in absolute trust and confidence in His power, His wisdom and His goodness because Jesus Christ is always the same yesterday, today and forever. My heart is established and strengthened with God’s grace. His favor and spiritual blessing are mine. They are upon me.

Through Him I constantly, at all times offer up the sacrifice of praise, the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.

He is the God of peace (wholeness in every area of my life, with nothing missing or broken). He is the Author and Giver of peace. He is the One Who brought my Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, from among the dead by the blood that sealed the everlasting covenant, agreement. He strengthens me, completes me, perfects me. I am filled with His fullness, having no deficiency. He makes me what I ought to be and equips me with everything good so that I may carry out His will, while He Himself works in me and accomplishes that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to Whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen, so be it!