Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, October 26, 2009

What You Say

Recently, I was talking with one of my friends and was reminded of the power in the words in Mark 11:22-24. Today, let’s confess that scripture reference. In fact, as is true with all of God’s Word, one time of speaking His Truth is not enough. Confess this Word many times during your day. It will produce results.

Mark 11:22-24, Personalized Confession

I have the faith of God. Jesus told me: Surely, verily, whosoever (and I am a whosoever) shall say to this mountain: “Be removed and be cast into the sea” and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he says shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he says. Therefore, I speak to the mountain of _________ in my life and I tell you: Be removed and be cast into the sea. I shall not doubt in my heart that you are removed. I shall believe that what I say shall come to pass. I shall have whatsoever I say.

Jesus also told me: Therefore, I say to you: What things you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them and you shall have them. I desire _________. Therefore, when I pray, I believe that I receive (take with much force, seize with a grip that will not be shaken off) __________ and I shall have _________.



Remember that we pray in line with God’s Word always. We take His Word and speak and pray what His Word says for us in our lives.