Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Sure Word of God

Titus 1:9 and 1 Thessalonians 2:13, Amplified Bible

Personalized Confession:

I hold fast to Your sure and trustworthy Word, O God. Your Word is sure; it is stable; it will produce what You say it will. Your Word is a surety in my life. That Word, my Lord, is effectually at work in me right now because I believe Your Word is exercising its superhuman power in my life. Your Word has the power to produce the intended result, to produce the effect desired. I adhere to Your Word. I trust in Your Word. I rely on Your Word. Your Word, Lord God, will produce the intended result in my life. Your Word produces healing in me. It produces prosperity for me. It produces Your Kingdom in me. God, all that You are, Your Word is. You are the Word. The Word is You. Your Word produces Your character in me and directs me and guides my life. Your Word is forever because You are forever.