Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Frame Your World

I have been studying scriptures on the Word of God over the past week and would like to share a scripture a day with you concerning God’s Word. You know that when all else is gone and all else fails, His Word will remain. His Word must be our solid foundation. You know that His Word is grounded in His Love. God is Love. Faith, which comes from hearing God’s Word (God speaking to you down inside your being from His written Word), works by Love. Each day, take the scripture we print and think on it all day. Build a solid foundation.

Hebrews 11:3

…the worlds were framed by the Word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Personalized Confession:

Since God framed the worlds by His Word, I can frame my world by His Word. I frame my world by the Word of God, so that things which are seen are not made of things which do appear. I call those things which be not in my life yet, as though they were, and they will become. My life, which is my world, from now on will be framed by God’s Word and not my negative words or the negative opinions produced by the words of others. God’s Word is the picture frame of my life. And inside that picture frame, He has painted a perfect picture of me with His Word. I see that picture now and choose only to look at His picture of me the rest of my life. His picture of me is perfect, mature, and beautiful.