Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Fruit, Forces of the Spirit

Today’s confession may seem long to you, but I believe it all fits together. Take the rest of the week to confess this word and then I know that you will want to confess it every day of your life as you see the results or the change in your life to become a more Christ-like person. It is changing me every day.

THE FRUIT, FORCES OF THE SPIRIT

Galatians 5:16,18,22,23,24,25, Amplified Bible

I am born again. Therefore, I have the Holy Spirit living in me, with all His fruit or the forces of His Spirit residing in my spirit.
I walk and live habitually in the Holy Spirit.
I am responsive to, controlled by and guided by the Holy Spirit. Then I will not certainly gratify the cravings and desires of my flesh, my human nature without God.
I am guided, led by the Holy Spirit. I belong to Christ Jesus, the Messiah and have crucified the flesh, my godless human nature, with its passions and appetites and desires.
I live by the Holy Spirit and walk by the Spirit.
By the power of the Holy Spirit I have my life in God. I go forward walking in line, my conduct controlled by the Spirit.

The fruit of the Holy Spirit in my spirit, the work which His presence within me accomplishes, is love, joy, peace, patience or steadfastness, gentleness, goodness, faith or faithfulness, meekness, and self-control. These are forces that come out of my spirit and produce Godly results in my life. Out of the abundance of my heart or spirit, my mouth speaks (Matthew 12:34). As I give voice to God’s Word, it releases the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus in my life and the lives of others whose lives I touch (Romans 8:2).

Romans 5:5 and 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, Amplified Bible

Because the Holy Spirit dwells within me, His love, the Love of God has been shed abroad, poured out in my heart.

Therefore, through the power of the fruit or force of God’s Love in my heart:
I endure long and am patient and kind because God’s love in me endures long and is patient and kind.
I am never envious nor boil over with jealousy because God’s love in me is not envious or jealous.
I do not boast nor am I vainglorious because God’s love in me is not boastful or vainglorious.
I do not display myself haughtily because God’s love in me is not haughty.
I am not conceited, arrogant and inflated with pride because God’s love in me is not conceited, arrogant or inflated with pride.
I am not rude or unmannerly and I do not act unbecomingly because God’s love in me is not rude or unmannerly.
I do not insist on my own rights or my own way because God’s love in me does not insist on its own way.
I am not self-seeking, touchy, fretful or resentful because God’s love in me is not selfish, touchy, fretful or resentful.
I do not take an account of the evil done to me nor do I pay any attention to a suffered wrong because God’s love in me does not take account of evil done to Him nor pay attention to a suffered wrong.
I do not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but I rejoice when right and truth prevail because God’s love in me rejoices when right and truth prevail.
I bear up under anything and everything that comes because God’s love in me bears up under all things.
I am ever ready to believe the best of every person because God’s love in me believes the best of every person.
The hopes of God’s love in my heart are fadeless under all circumstances.
I endure everything without weakening because God’s love in me endures everything without weakening.
God’s love in me never fails, fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end.