Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Born of the Word of God

James 1:18
Of His own will begat He us with the Word of Truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

1 Peter 23,25
Being born again not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible by the Word of God, which lives and abides forever. But the Word of God endures forever….

Personalized Confession:

I have been created by God, born again of incorruptible seed. That seed is the Word of God, His Word of Truth. His Word in me lives and abides forever. His Word in me endures forever. Thank You, Lord, for Your Word, which lives in me always. Your Word is alive and keeps me alive. I am so grateful for Your Word, which is pure and perfect, making me what You desire me to be in Your Kingdom. This is so wonderful! I am living with the Word Himself dwelling in me, in my mortal flesh, with His power and authority. As I focus on this fact, I am set free from worry and anxiety. The Word, God Himself, is in me. His very life, His zoe life, His heavenly ability is in me, guiding me and keeping me on track. Hallelujah! I am a child of God Almighty, the Word of Truth Himself. As His child, I have access to all that is His----healing and health, prosperity, love, joy, peace, abundance, faith, self-control, patience, goodness and kindness and meekness. I am truly a blessed child of my dear Heavenly Father.