Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Word Was God

John 1:1-4,14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Personalized Confession:
The Word is God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him, Jesus the Word (Revelation 19:13), and without Him was not anything made that was made. I was made by God, the Word. Since I was made by the Word, the Word sustains me and keeps me. As I speak God’s Word, His Word is activated in my life. Jesus The Word was made flesh and dwelled here on this earth. He came to bring the Truth of the Father and of the Kingdom of God. He is in me because I am born again. Jesus, the Son of God, the Word of God, my Redeemer, my Savior, my soon-coming King dwells in me. Hallelujah! I have the Word dwelling in me. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and He is in me (John 14:6).