Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Word of God Is Alive

Hebrews 4:12,13, Amplified Bible

For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.

And not a creature exists that is concealed from His sight, but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless to the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do.

Personalized Confession

The Word that God speaks is alive and full of His power, and His Word is alive in me and full of His power. His Word is life to me. It brings His power to my life. God’s Word is effective in my life and operating to bring me into line with His ways and His thoughts. His Word is full of His life energy and fills me full of Himself. That Word is penetrating to the very fiber of my being, the deepest parts of my nature. And His Word analyzes my thoughts and the purposes of my heart. His Word exposes that which is not of Him, judges it wrong, and corrects the wrong.

Thank You, Lord for being there with me at all times through Your Word in my heart. Holy Spirit, I am so grateful that You are making Your Word alive in my life. Your Word is my teacher, my guide, my director and the leader of my life always. Thank You for the Life of Your Word.