Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

God Watches Over His Word

Jeremiah 1:12, KJV and Amplified Bible
Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it, for I will hasten my word to perform it. ,

1 Thessalonians 2:13, Amplified Bible
And we also [especially] thank God continually for this, that when you received the message of God [which you heard] from us, you welcomed it not as the word of [mere] men, but as it truly is, the Word of God, which is effectually at work in you who believe [exercising its superhuman power in those who adhere to and trust in and rely on it].

Colossians 3:16, Amplified Bible
Let the word [spoken by] Christ (the messiah) have its home [in your hearts and minds] and dwell in you in [all its] richness….

Titus 1:9, Amplified Bible
He must hold fast to the sure and trustworthy Word of God….

1 Corinthians 1:9
God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Personalized Confession:

Thank You, Lord, for watching over Your Word to perform it for me. I know that You hasten, You are in a hurry to perform Your Word. Your effectual Word is at work in me because I believe. It is exercising its superhuman power on my behalf. Your Word is alive in me. I believe Your Word. I trust Your Word. I rely on Your Word. Your Word is working in me all the time. Your power is working in me through Your Word. Your Word is dwelling in me. Your Word is making its home in me. It is dwelling in my heart and mind in all its richness. I am holding fast to Your sure and trustworthy Word, Lord, because I know that you are faithful and reliable and trustworthy. I can depend on You.