Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, November 20, 2009

It Is Written

Matthew 4:4, Amplified Bible
It has been written, Man shall not live and be upheld and sustained by bread alone but by every word that comes froth from the mouth of God.

Personalized Confession:
I live by God’s Word. My life is upheld and controlled and sustained by the Word of God. My spirit man is fed the Word of God as I feed bread to my body. Both of them sustain me, one physically and one spiritually. I live by every word that comes out of God’s mouth. His Word is my very life. Without His Word I cannot live effectively in this world. I feed on God’s Word day and night, that I may think like Him and talk like Him. I am so grateful for Your Word, Lord. It is what keeps me going when life gets tough. It is what keeps me joyful when life is good. I feed on your word in the good times and the bad times. When I stay focused on your word, there are no bad times, only opportunities to overcome the challenges that come my way. Thank You Lord for Your Word. Without it, I can do nothing effective in this earth. Only Your Word will last forever for me. Your Word is eternal.