Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Monday, November 23, 2009

God's True Word

Luke 1:38,37, Amplified Bible

Then Mary said, Behold I am the handmaiden of the Lord; let it be to me according to what you have said (your word, KJV)….
For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.

Hebrew 11:11, Amplified Bible

…(Sarah) considered [God] Who had given her the promise to be reliable and trustworthy and true to His word.

Personalized Confession:

I am like Mary and Sarah. I consider God Who has given me His Word, His promise, to be true to His Word. He is faithful to His Word and to me with His Word. I can rely on what He says. He is not a man that He should lie. I can trust Him. What He says He means and He means what He says. Let it be done unto me according to Your Word. For with You God, nothing is impossible, and not one Word of Yours is without power or impossible of fulfillment. Every Word of Yours is full of Your power and waiting to be fulfilled in my life. Thank You, Lord, for Your powerful Word working in my life.