Pearls of Wisdom

God’s Word is full of Him, Who is Wisdom. Jesus is spoken of as the Wisdom of God. In the Bible the book of Proverbs is a definite book of wisdom, which is to be studied. This page is dedicated to bringing the wisdom of God’s Word to you so that you may find daily wisdom for your own life.

Friday, November 27, 2009

God's Word Produces Results

Today we conclude our confession of scriptures concerning God’s Word.

Isaiah 55:10,11, Amplified Bible
For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Personalized Confession:

God’s Word has gone forth out of His mouth. That is what my Bible is: It is God's Word that has gone forth out of His mouth. Just as the rain and snow goes forth from the heavens and falls on the earth and waters the earth and sprouts the seeds that have been sown in the ground, so is God’s Word that has gone forth out of His mouth. It produces results; it brings success to my life. As I speak the Word of God, it is alive with His voice. Every Word of God has a purpose. As I speak that Word, His purpose is accomplished in my life in this earth. Because His Word is effective and useful and accomplishes what He pleases and purposes, it shall prosper in my life and make me successful. God’s Word brings healing to my body. His Word brings salvation into my life. His Word brings prosperity to my spirit, my soul and my body. His Word sets me free and delivers me. God’s Word is designed to feed me and to sustain me all the days of my life. I will meditate on His Word day and night that I may walk in His ways and think His thoughts. Then I shall see His Word bring forth and sprout that which it was sent forth to do.